Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Yummy Snack while watching Oprah!

This is not what I was actually going to blog about today, and I will put up a real post in a wee bit, but I just had to post this. I was craving something sweet, like a baked good or something yummy like that, but I can't because pretty much everything has some kind of dairy in it. So based on inspiration from WHFoods.com I sliced up a granny smith apple into thin pieces then tinier wedges. Then I mixed together a bit of pure maple syrup and some almond butter. Then I topped the apples with a few almonds, tossed the sauce with the apples and almonds and voila! Apple Sundae!!! It's honestly the yummiest thing evvveerr!!!! I'm so content and stoked right now, and as I ran and did a work out class this morning I don't even feel bad about the syrup. You should make this, right now. It'll make your day :) Now back to O...

No comments: