Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mickey's Soundsational Parade!!



So click on THIS LINK and scroll down to the Mickey's Soundsational Parade video and WATCH IT! Yes, even those of you who I know don't click on my links...click on this one!! It's a preview of the new parade with ALL NEW FLOATS and it looks incredible!! Disney has been recycling a lot of its floats in recent years but this parade looks like it's going to be absolutely amazing!

Honestly, just watch it!!
Other big Disney News!! Found on the same website I just linked, is the grand opening dates of The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure (, Star Tours: The Adventure Continues and of course the Soundsational Parade which debuts Memorial Day weekend!! They haven't yet said the opening dates for Goofy's Sky School or the Paradise Garden Dining Area, but they're both suppose to open this spring as well!! Such incredible things happening in California these days, and some huge changes coming up for Disney World as well...mainly the new FANTASYLAND!

If you are a Disney nut like me you should definitely be reading WWW.MICEAGE.COM It's the best resource for getting your Disney fill, as well as they have some great discussion boards and everyone on there seems to have the inside scoop on everything!! Check it out!

Other than that, I've had a pretty chill day, had an interview for Sonora Resort this morning, ran some chores with my favourite pug
and am now going to make some vegetable soup then work out! Sounds like a beauty day to me! Back to work tomorrow morning. I'm trying not to think about my Disney interview but it's really tough. We'll find out when we find out :)
Cheers!


No comments: