Monday, March 14, 2011

And that would be...

AN ACCEPTANCE!!!!
I start August 16th, 2011 until August 10th 2012!!!!

More on this later...I'm freaking out.

Greetings!

I hope you enjoyed the interviews this past week and are more excited for Florida! The Walt Disney World Representatives have informed me it was pleasure meeting you and also gave me the enjoyment to be the first to say…

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Disney World would like to offer you a Role in Food and Beverage on the

Cultural Representative Program Starting August 16th and going until August 10th, 2012.

I will be calling you to go over the specifics of your role and the Disney within the next 1-2 weeks. In the mean time, please do confirm if you are interested in accepting this position and to work at the “Happiest Place on Earth”!

Please do confirm this acceptance by Friday March 18th, by 12noon Eastern Standard Time!

If you have any questions or concerns, please do feel free to ask!

Congratulations Once Again and Have a Magical Day,

Kristen

Yummy Jobs



I can't breath. Best. Day. Ever.

1 comment:

ariella's-disney-blog said...

Congrats :). Looking forward to meeting you in August!