Thursday, August 18, 2011

Rewind!

This is the post I should have done before any about arriving in Florida - Whoops!
Therefore I'm writing it now :) My last week in Canada in short form!
Tell me this isn't the most adorable face ever?
I miss my Lily pug already!

My Mum/sister made Banana Nut Pooh and Tigger waffles!
Mornings don't get much better than this!

Saturday August 6th I attended a wedding on Denman Island! It was a blast
but I didn't take any photos of the wedding or reception...
just of the ferry boat ride back. 

This excited me so much! The Vancouver Sun is a big newspaper!
And the little ol' ship wrecks in my little ol' use-to-be-a-regional-district
made the front cover of the paper and got a two page colour spread!
Fun Fact: One of my relatives was on one of these ships!

This is what I woke up to my second last night at home.
A blurry german shepard licking her chops..and my face!
 After the wake up call I had brunch with some of the most wonderful girls I know. It was so much fun, we laughed insanely, and just always have a good time together. I miss them already.

This is where I live! Well, not this precise sandy island, but you get
what I'm saying.

Usually when you drive along this chuck of road (the Dyke) you
can count 10+ Bald Eagles!!

This is where my fantastic Mum works as well as the location of my
own last day of work in Canada! I was a receptionist filling in for a bit
during summer hours.

Goose Spot! Now you know ;)

Home Sweet Home

Tall Trees. Vast Mountains. Deep Valleys.

Lewis Park!

You can always go...downtown.

Royston! This is the beach I always ran past, walked to and that we got to see
lovely fireworks from for BC Day!
 In between the last picture and the next picture I had a fantastic goodbye dinner with my family including my parents, Carrie, grandparents, aunties and cousins! We had lots of fun, soooo much food (yummy!) and it was wonderful!
This is my friend Simon who happens to be the Blue Bottle Number 1 for Ralph Lauren currently.
I doubt that's what it's actually called, but it's funny seeing him everywhere!
This is in Vancouver! 

Impressive Watermelon Ice Cream Cake!
This was while on wedding to-do list shopping!

This is my new pug Penny.
Or it would have been...

We had a lovely dinner at Milestone's in West Vancouver to get to know some
more of Gareth's family as well as just to all hang out and have a good time.
This is Aoife, she was so much fun and so easy to get along with.  

Check out that last one! The Break Up Tub?! Oh man...

While picking up Carrie's dress we found my future wedding dress!
Minus the black..

True Love in Real Life.
Most wonderful day ever!

Savi and I spinning!

Gorgeous flower girls and bridesmaids

Ahh! Leaving already! International Departures at YVR

See ya Later Canada!

No comments: