Thursday, August 18, 2011

Throw In

Last night was my Canadian throw in.  The other two Canadian girls that I arrived with didn't seem to really want to go but I told them it would be fun and we all went together.  The first part was really good, they just told us about the program and what to expect.  The girls who did it were soo nice and seem like great people to be friends with.  Then we went to the actual throw in.  I don't want to spoil it for people coming down, but lets just say I hope your throw in is better than mine.  In the year I was here I have never been to a worse throw in, and not just because some people were rude to me. It was very chaotic and some people weren't exactly nice to one another.  However there were also a bunch of people who were so nice and fun, so I think it was just a bad first impression.

I'm excited about today because I'm going to Universal Studios with Linsey from the UK and then Chelsea (another new Canadian) is going to meet us there!! I'll work on pictures!!! Then tonight I might be going to see The Help with some fantastic Canadian girls.

And tomorrow I was invited to the Magic Kingdom! How cool is it to be able to say that?! haha.
All is well my friends!

No comments: