Monday, August 15, 2011

Quickie!

It is so bizarre seeing that countdown at 1 day!!!  From the looks of facebook it seems a few of the other people I know of arriving the same day as me have already landed in Orlando and checked some things out.  I'm currently in the airport waiting for my flight to Houston where I have a wee layover before flying to Orlando. All I can think about is how much I love my family.  They are such incredibly amazing people and I'm going to miss them so much.  Of course I'm excited for Disney and it still doesn't feel totally real that it's happening.

The last week has been a whirlwind of emotions, fun, laughter, love and wonderfulness.

Kim and Gareth's wedding was like a fairytale.  The entire day was so full of love, excitement, happiness, dancing and fun. It was incredible.  There aren't really words for how great the whole time was. I'm so incredibly happy for my sister and brother in law. Much more to come on this event

I have a feeling Gar's family isn't like all other brother-in-law's families. It doesn't feel like I've just gained a brother, it feels like I've gained a whole new addition to the family, cousins included. It was awesome getting to see my own cousins/aunts/uncles as well!! So much fun!!!

I haven't uploaded photos yet but will do when I get a chance.

I'm in the middle of moving to Disneyworld...who woulda thought ;)

No comments: