Monday, February 21, 2011

Freakout!

So I'm having a major panic attack! I'm so anxious and nervous and can't think about anything but the interview!! and not in a productive way! I keep trying to say in my head 'Kate why do you want to work for the mouse again?' (I know they won't word it like that haha) but I just get so kerfuffled and can't get my answer out straight. 'Ummm because it's been my life plan since I could think consciously??!!' Not really an acceptable answer. I need to just have some tea and calm down a bit, it doesn't help that I'm stressing because I just found out two more past cast members are interviewing as well. Soo many repeats! Yikes. I know I just have to worry about me and do my best. I'm going to repeat that. I just have to worry about me and do my best. ...There, instantly calmer :)

Well, sort of.


No comments: