Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Crunch Time!

April! Can you believe it?? This month is going to be JAM PACKED with.... HOMEWORK.  Yup, it's my last month of my semester and you know what that means. So many essays. So many projects. So many exams.  It's as if the professors decide to throw all the assignments in the last month, just to make you really work for it before those evil exams.  However once the month is over, May is going to be incredible.  So it's nose to the grindstone knowing an incredible reward is waiting at the end.

It's also my last month as a 23 year old.  I'm about to leave my early twenties and secure a spot in my mid twenties.  That's just frightening.  Life evaluation time!!!
...not right now.  We'll leave the pondering of life for May when my mind isn't crammed full of guest service quilts, service blogs, theme park projects, english papers (so many murderers in that one!), lodging tests and all that good stuff.

This month will be a bit quite on the blog as I work hard on my school work, but expect some great things to follow.  I'll keep you updated on the coolest trip ever, as well as the preparation and beginning of my College Program!!
I did get one step closer to my College Program today by meeting with my internship advisor.  I had to get a letter from her saying the program will count as internships to give to my international student advisor so that it can be added to my visa.

Oh the joys of being foreign :)

I'm really excited though either way.  My mind has been totally consumed with my family lately as well. There isn't an hour that passes that I don't miss them so immensely and wish I could be home.  I know that they strongly support me and what I'm doing, but it's times like this that the 3000 miles separating us feels like so much more.  I love you all so much!

Have a great day everyone! Stay positive! Stay focused! Stay Happy! And spread the love <3 nbsp="">



....this is my 200th post! Woooooo! A writer we'll make of me yet ;)

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.