Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wee Update

So I've found out a lot of the people I met at the interviews got in, which is really exciting as they are super cool people. Cale (whose name I spelt wrong in the interview post..sry!) is also going on March 24th, as is Heather!! Also Jason, who I didn't get a chance to meet at the interviews and another guy whose names seems to always escape me. But it's pretty crazy exciting we're all going to be moving in, doing traditions and training together!! There are a couple people going in february that i've heard of and lots going in may and june so I'm really glad I got March..it's perfect timing! Tomorrow I'm flying back to BC because of my crazy mono, so it'll be nice to be home and celebrate the big news with my family and start the next wait...for my disney package to arrive!!

No comments: