Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I GOT IN!

Ahhh!!! I'm working for Disney! Around 3:20 Kristen called from Yummy jobs. She said that they would like to offer me a position in Food and beverage! i freaked out!!! okay...I kind of almost started crying, but I've been waiting for this for so so many years and it's actually happening and I'm really going!!! My dates are March 24th 2009 until March 19th 2010. She asked if I accepted the job offer and of course i said YES!!!! She must have had the best day calling everyone and telling them and hearing their excited replies:) So the official count is 4 months, 1 week and 6 days until I am a real Disney Cast Member!! I feel so corny but it really is my dream coming true. And I know that it isn't always going to be fun and lovely, but I know that in the end it will be a life changer. It already is. I'm just so overwhelmed and excited, 4 months and I'm living in Florida! It's the perfect amount of time to work, earn some money and get things together. People have already been telling me that they are coming and it's so crazy! I'm working for Disney in Florida! wow.

No comments: