Thursday, September 26, 2013

Happy Anniversary

True love. I believe in it. Why? Because I see the way my grandparents look at each other even after all these years. There love for one another has been an inspiration for me for years, so much so that when I lived at home I had their pictures and wedding announcement framed on my bedside table. 
I've believed in fairy tales my whole life and always had an overacting imagination. However watching what my Grandma and Grandpa have been thorough together and done for one another, and still say all the time how they love each other more each day? You don't need fairy tales when you have the real deal unfolding in front of your eyes. 
They share so much love between the two of them, that it radiates off them and ripples through their actions towards family and friends. 
My grandparents will do anything to help their family, and I for one would not be able to follow my dreams without them. Thy inspire me in so many ways and I'm just unbelievably grateful for their support and their example of not just how to foster a lasting relationship but in how to be an outstanding person. 
Although I'm far away, you two are always in my thoughts and guiding me through my days. Happy Anniversary (and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!) and here's to many more incredible years together. From coast to coast you are loved and appreciated. 

3 comments:

pg slot ฝาก 9 รับ 100 said...

pg slot ฝาก 9 รับ 100 เกมบนโทรศัพท์มือถือ ดาวน์โหลด เป็นค่ายเกมสำหรับการเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มาแรงแบบหยุดไม่อยู่กันอย่างยิ่งจริงๆ สล็อต ในขณะนี้จำต้องบอกเลยว่าไม่มีอะไรมาหยุดค่ายเกมนี้ได้เลย

บริการ said...

บริการ pg slot สำหรับค่ายเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มีนักพนันเลือกเข้าไปสมัครเป็นสมาชิก กันจำนวนไม่ใช่น้อยก็น่าจะจึง ควรยกให้กับ PG เลยเพราะว่าค่ายเกมที่นี้ จัดเต็มทุกความบันเทิง

pg slot said...

โปรโมชั่น pg slot มากมาย เล่นง่ายจ่ายจริง แตกจริง ต้อง pg slot เท่านั้น! เล่นสล็อต พีจีสล็อต เว็บไซต์ตรงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ชั้นหนึ่ง ทกลอง เล่น ฟรี พร้อมโบนัส