Friday, March 19, 2010

The End

Well, I had my last day of work. I'll fill you all in one the trip with the aunts, Mardi Gras and my last month and my last day. It's a bizzare experience the whole thing and it's weird looking back at the posts from before I came. I never thought this year is what this year would be. To call it a roller coaster is an understatement, to call it the best year of my life is close to accurate and to say I learned a lot about myself while down here is definately true. I'm not as old as I thought I was, though I've grown up a lot. I did things I thought I never would and met people I didn't have a clue could exist - at both ends of the spectrum. I cried, I laughed, I fell in love. I got hurt, I hurt people and I met friends I hope to keep forever. I realized all over again why Disney is so important to me and the genius that is Walt. I saw managers who are destroying his image and managers who exemplify the people he strived to build his company around. I love this place. I would stay forever.

No comments: