Monday, October 27, 2008

Tomorrow's the big day!

Wow, I can't believe it's actually here. There has been sooo much going on in my life lately that I've barely been able to be ecstatic about this interview!!! I've been stressy though haha. I'm pretty nervous just because I've been waiting for this for soo long! I know that most people say that the phone interview is the hard one and that the face to face is really fun...but common, how can you not be freaking out! Tomorrow determines if I get to live in Florida for a year! I've been trying to snooop past questions and going over answers, as well as brushing up of my trivia, though really i'm only in the know about california so we'll see how the florida questions go. Tonight some of us are meeting at Moxie's out by the hotel for dinner so that we'll know a few people tomorrow, which will be nice. Wish me luck!

No comments: