Saturday, September 20, 2008

Update on Face to face

Hey! So it's been a while, but news seems to take forever with Disney. So Kristen (the yummy jobs lady) sent an email giving all of our email addresses to the other people who have applied and that was cool, i have a bunch of them on facebook now and they seem pretty cool. Plus it's nice knowing other ppl are waiting and excited like mee. So every fall before this the interviews were always on the west coast, so I've been expecting to fly out west for the interviews then spend a week at home with my family and friends and stuff. Then they have the spring interviews in the spring. However this year, due to the switch to Yummy Jobs from Cast-a-way perhaps, Kristen emailed and the face to face interviews are in Toronto at the end of October. So alas I am not flying anywhere, just taking the train to TO for a couple days to see the aunts and have my interview. It will be good though, and obviously i should be excited to save the money, but there were some people i was very excited to see back home. So i'm actually kind of dissapointed about that, but more just really pumped that it's actually happening sooon!!!! In two months i'll know the exact date that I'll (hopefully!!!) be leaving to fly to Orlando to start my year in Florida actually working for the mouse!!! Its unbelieveable, even though two months is pretty long. I applied June 1st, over 3 months ago, so what's 2 month right? I'll post again when i have the exact date!! yay:) it's all in the works of becoming reality after soo long. i'm pumped.

No comments: